A Cambodia free from poverty and environmental degradation
To sustainably improve food security incomes, and living standards of subsistence rural communities in support of environmental conservation throughout Cambodia
To provide sustainable livelihood development through community organization, business growth and environmental protection
- Independent, non-political and not for profit.
- Commited to working in partnership.
- We value our team members and commit to supporting and empowering them through collective decision-making.
- We respect the rights and dignity of Cambodia’s impoverished rural people by living and working within beneficiary communities.
- We values Cambodia’s natural environment, it is important to protect it for present and future generations.
- committed to transparency and aid effectiveness.
- We empower rural poor to create self-sustaining communities.